Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) Scholarship Last date to apply 22-01-2019 (Tuesday).
Applications are invited for financial assistance from Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) to the poor deserving and brilliant students (having good academic track record) enrolled in BS/BBA/BSC/MA/MSC year 2018. Following documents must be attached with.
- Application of students (signed by students)
- Valid copy of CNIC of students (Attested)
III. Valid copy of CNIC (Father/Mother) (Attested)
- Bonafide certificate from the concerned department.
- Copies of academic certificates and results of previous academic record (Attested)
- Affidavit on stamp paper at least of Rs.20 (Rupees Twenty Only) duly attested by the oath commissioner showing that students monthly family income is not more than 15000/- and he/she is not dependent of government servant.
VII. Copy of fee challan / fee structure.
Applications complete in all respect should be submitted in the office of the Director Financial Assistance Development, Department of Education on or before 22-01-2019 (Tuesday) positively.