Objectives: The main objectives of the Directorate of Students’ Affairs are to:
- Maintain law and order situation in the university to provide favorable environment to the students.
- Encourage the students to take part in curricular, extra-curricular activities through Qiraat & Naat club, Debate club, Quiz club, and Art & Cultural club, Sport Club and Rover Scouting Unit.
- Issue “Identity Cards” to students, teachers and staff of the University.
- Manage Multipurpose Hall for students’ functions i.e., welcome, farewell departmental activities, National and International Seminars etc.
- Ensure the provision of quality food item to the students and university staff through cafeteria at subsidized rates.
- Ensure the maintenance of drinking water coolers at the campus for continuous supply to the campus community.
- Develop leadership and citizenship skills by involving students in training/activities of Rescue department and Rover Scouting in leadership and group membership responsibilities and techniques.
- Enhance collaborative relationships with students, faculty, staff, and the external community to better serve student needs and ensure high quality services and programs