Effective evaluation and assessment of student’s performance is a key component of University education. The office of Controller of Examinations is offering transparent and reliable examination system for the students of University, The Examination division of the University works under the supervision of the Controller of Examination’s. This office is an integral component of the University administration. Primarily, Office of the Controller of Examinations is established for the conduct of examinations, result notifications, issuance of detail marks certificate (DMC), Transcripts and award of degrees. To prepare and announce in advance the calendar of examinations.
VISION & MISSION
Office of the Controller of Examinations to be the leading department at Ghazi University that sets the standards of quality, credibility and reliability in all its functions. The Mission of this office will create a technologically advanced, efficient student oriented, flexible and transparent system that fulfill the needs of university students efficiently ensuring reliability testing and evaluation procedures with zero tolerance toward unfair and inefficient practices
- Management of examinations as per requirements.
- Conduct of M.Phil./MS/M.Sc.(Hons.)/MBA Thesis Examination.
- Holding / conduct of examinations / administration of tests.
- Implementation of decisions of unfair means committee, or discipline committee.
- Making notifications for the results of students.
- Maintaining strict security level of the official work.
- Preparation of results, notifications, Provisional Certificates, Character Certificate, Detailed Marks Certificates and Degrees to university students.
- Issuance of Answer Books and Blank Award Lists and Examination Material.
- Verification of various Certificates issued by the University